Lecture on the occasion of 5th PAFA-Forum on 20 November 2020
The well-known PAFA-Forum will take place for the 5th time on 19/20 November 2020. The series of seminars focuses on the work of paralegals that are active in the area of trademark law, design law and patent law. On 20 November 2020, Dr. Ulrike Grübler will hold a lecture that covers recent developments regarding the registrability of trademarks. The lecture will cover current jurisdiction regarding the distinctiveness of trademarks, the requirements for colour marks and application strategies for slogans.
Further information can be gained here. You can register for the event directly via FORUM-Institut.
When: 19/20 November 2020
The lecture on 20 November 2020 will focus on the following topics:
- News on the distinctiveness of word marks
- Device marks with a descriptive meaning?
- Update on the registration of colour marks
- Registrability of slogans as trademarks.
- Non-traditional trademarks (position trademarks, multimedia trademarks)